AP High Court Result 2023 will available on hc.ap.nic.in soon. Check the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Computer Based Examination 2022-23 Result from here. Candidates who have appeared in AP HC Recruitment 2022 for High Court and District Court in Andhra Pradesh, will be able to know their results. Candidates can Check APHC Result 2023 after the official announcement using the roll number provided in admit card. Merit list will also be available for the selection of various past such as Stenographer grade-III, Jr. Assistant, Typist, Filed Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Driver, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate as per method for recruitment.
AP High Court Result 2023 Office Subordinate
Andhra Pradesh High Court (APHC) had release the notification (No.01/2022 to 10/2022) on 21.10.2022 for various 3673 posts. Lakhs of applicants have registered for the AP High Court Recruitment 2022 between the date to apply. The online application was submitted by the candidates through the websites https://hc.ap.nic.in and https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/andhrapradesh. As per the eligibility criteria of each post, eligible candidates successfully submitted their applications between 22.10.2022 and 11.11.2022. These candidates are got their hall ticket / admit card to appear for the Computer based examination. AP high court recruitment examination (Compute based) was held on various days.
Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment 2022 Exam Result
|High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati (APHC) Recruitment|
|Date of Notification||21.10.2022|
|Notification No.||No. 01/2022 – 10/2022|
|Dates of Online Registration||22.10.2022 to 11.11.2022|
|AP HC Result date||within a month|
|Schedule of Conducting Computer-Based Examination|
junior Assistant/ Typist/
|21-12-2022 (3 shifts)
22-12-2022 (3 shifts)
23-12-2022 (1 shift morning)
29-12-2022 (2 shifts) (2nd & 3rd shift)
02-01-2023 (3 shifts)
|26-12-2022 (2 shifts (1st & 2nd shift)|
|26-12-2022 (1 shift (3rd shift)
37-12-2022 (3 shifts)
28-12-2022 (3 shifts)
29-122022 (1 shift) (1st shift)
|Name of Posts|
|The above post is to be appointed in the District Courts of A.P & High Court of Andhra Pradesh under Department & Section Recruitment Cell. and Establishment Section respectively.|
|Read complete details about AP HC Recruitment 2022 @ hc.ap.nic.in/recruitment|
APHC Recruitment Exam Dec. 2022 – Jan. 2023 Result date
Now the Computer Based Test has been over and all the appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the AP high court result 2022. We are expected that the AP HC result 2023 may be declared at the end of January or the first week of February 2023. So, all aspirants of Sarkari jobs who have appeared in this examination should wait a few days. I hope, you will be selected and your name will be on the merit list of AP HC recruitment result 2023. After uploading common test results for each post, candidates can download it in PDF to the status.
AP High Court Merit List & Cut-off 2023
The recruitment authority of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh will prepare the merit list for the selection of said posts for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh and the District Court of A.P. The Merit List will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. Candidates need to know their results which will only be announced by the APHC as a merit list. The name of the candidate included in the provisional merit list will allow for the second stage of the selection process for the concerned department/section.
How will be Merit List prepared?
- When two or more candidates get an equal number of marks in the examination, the elder in age will be considered for provisional selection. In case of a tie in age also, the candidate, who possesses higher educational qualifications would be considered. In case of a tie-in higher educational qualification, the candidate with the highest marks in the prescribed educational qualification would be considered.
- The High Court will decide to normalize the scores of the candidates for the examination, which was conducted in multi-shifts, and will take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of the question paper across different shifts.
- The normalization is done based on the fundamental assumption that “in all multi-shift examinations, the distribution of abilities of the candidates is the same across all the shifts”.
This assumption is justified since the number of candidates appearing in multiple shifts in the examinations conducted by the High Court is large and the procedure for the allocation of exam shifts to the candidates is random.
hc.ap.nic.in Results 2023 of Computer Based Exam
Candidates should visit the high court’s website www.hc.ap.nic.in and check the latest notification related to advertisement no. 01/2022 – 10/2022. High Court of Andhra Pradesh will allow all applicants to check computer-based examination result online. If a candidate has no idea about where to check the AP HC Recruitment exam result? you may follow the below-written process.
- Visit – https://hc.ap.nic.in
- Click on ‘Notification’ then ‘Recruitment’.
- A page will open including various notifications.
- An active link will be available after the publication of the AP HC result.
- After clicking on the link, a list of successfully qualified candidates will be opened.
- Candidates can check their names in the AP High Court result list and proceed with the further selection process.
Please visit regularly the official website or visit this page to get updates about AP High Court Result 2023. We will provide a download link of the AP HC Recruitment 2022 (Computer Based Exam) Result here.