CRPF Admit Card 2023 for Computer Based Test (CBT) for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) will available on www.crpf.gov.in or cdn.digialm.com. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will issue the call letter for each applicant to appear in the examination which has been scheduled between 1st – 13th July 2023. Candidates can download by login in at the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 online website using their User ID and Password. CRPF Admit Card 2023 for Constable (Tradesmen) can also be downloaded by providing the application number. Here, we will update the latest news about the downloading of Admit card for the Computer Based Test (Online Examination). Please be connected with us to get the direct link from here to download the CRPF Constable Hall ticket 2023.
- CRPF Admit Card 2023 of Constable (Tradesmen & Technical)
- CRPF Constable CBT Admit Card 2023 – Highlights
- Central Reserve Police Force Constable Vacancy 2023 Details
- Download CRPF Admit Card for Constable CBT 2023
- CRPF Constable Recruitment Process
- Examination Scheme for Constables in CRPF
- Important Notes about CRPF Constable CBT 2023
CRPF Admit Card 2023 of Constable (Tradesmen & Technical)
The Directorate General, Central Reserved Police Force, New Delhi has recently released an advertisement for the selection of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) in CRPF. As per the official notification, 9212 posts (9105 male & 107 female) will be filled in the vacant posts in Central Reserved Police Force. Recruitment will be conducted on the domicile-based pattern.
The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct the Open Competitive Examination for this recruitment. Male and Female candidates who have applied for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 will be able to download the admit card for the Computer-Based Test (CBT). The eligible and qualified candidates will be appointed in CRPF as per the Recruitment Scheme/rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
CRPF Constable CBT Admit Card 2023 – Highlights
|Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
(Male/Female) –2023 in CRPF
|Recruitment Authority||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Release Date of Admit Card for Computer-Based Test||20th June 2023 to 25th June 2023|
|CRPF CBT Date (Tentative)||1st July 2023 to 13th July 2023|
Central Reserve Police Force Constable Vacancy 2023 Details
|Recruitment Name||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Constable (Tradesmen & Technical)|
|Total No. of Post||9212 Posts
|Trades Name||Driver: 2372
Motor Mechanic Vehicle:544
Brass Band: 172
Pipe Band: 51
Cook/Water Carrier: 2475
Barber/Hair Dresser: 304
Safai Karamchari: 824
|Eligibility Criteria / Qualification||Class 10th (Matric) Passed with a relevant trade qualification|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100)|
|Online Applications date||27-03-2023 To 25-04-2023|
|CRPF website||www.crpf.gov.in (Oepn_)|
|CRPF Recruitment website||https://rect.crpf.gov.in/|
Download CRPF Admit Card for Constable CBT 2023
- Visit – https://crpf.gov.in/
- Go to the ‘Recruitment portal of CRPF i.e. https://rect.crpf.gov.in/’
- Click on ‘Constable (Technical / Tradesmen) Recruitment 2023’
- A link will be open where you have submitted the online form for the same such as; https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/82507/Index.html
- Click on ‘ Login’
- Enter ‘ User ID’
- Enter ‘Password’
- Type the characters as shown thereon.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Now, you can see the link to download your admit card.
- You should take a print (Color) of the online downloaded CRPF Constable admit card 2023 for CBT using a printer on an A4 plane paper.
CRPF Constable Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for the Constable Technical and Constable Tradesmen) will consist of Computer Based Test, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. CBT / PST / PET / Trade Test / DV / DME (Detailed Medical Examination) / RME (Review Medical Examination) will be scheduled and conducted by the CRPF.
Examination Scheme for Constables in CRPF
The CRPF will hold the following examination for the selection of Constable (Technical / Tradesmen) and Constable (Pioneer);
1. Computer-Based Test: The Central Reserve Police Force will hold first the Computer-Based Test online which will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions for 100 Marks.
|CRPF Constable Computer-Based Test – 2023
Duration: 2 Hrs.
|General Intelligence and reasoning||25 Q (25 Marks)|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25 ques. for 25 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||Q. 25 (25 Marks)|
|English / Hindi||Q. 25 (25 Marks)|
2. Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates shortlisted for PST will be asked to go through biometric verification followed by PET/Trade Test. Physical Standards for the post of Constable (Technical / Tradesmen) are as follows;
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates have to clear the PET (Race) as per the time limit given in the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification.
4. Trade Test: The applicant will be shortlisted for Trade Test from the pool of candidates who qualify in CBT, PST, and PET. Trade Tests will be conducted through practical assessment and will be qualifying in nature. Out of 50 marks for the practical Trade Test, candidates must secure 20 marks to qualify.
Candidates must read the complete details about the trade test. You must see the notification to know about test detail according to your trade.
5. Document Verification: Candidates will be shortlisted for document verification from the pool of candidates who qualify in CBT, PST/PET, and Trade tests. All applicants must read the full details about the Document Verification (DV).
6. Detailed Medical Examination (DME): The shortlisted candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Officer / Medical Board constituted by the CRPF to assess their physical and medical fitness.
Important Notes about CRPF Constable CBT 2023
A. All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. the CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
B. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
C. The confirmed date and exam center for Constable online exam (CBT) will be informed to candidates via Admit Card only through the website of CRPF.
D. Marks scored by the candidates in CRPF CBT 2023 will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
E. Candidates are not allowed to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination hall.
F. A mock test link will be available in the Candidates corner on the CRPF website to familiarize the candidates with CBT, after the go-live of the Admit Card.