LIC Recruitment 2023 Online Application for ADO post is available at licindia.in careers page, ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadojan23. Candidates may submit LIC Apprentice Development Officer jobs through the link given on the LIC website- https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers. LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 online application form will be closed on 10th February 2023. Suppose you are interested and eligible to apply for ADO vacancies in various divisional offices under North Central Zonal Office. In that case, Kanpur should visit the website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and fill out your form now. More important details are given below regarding LIC ADO Admit Card, LIC ADO Exam Date, Exam Scheme / Pattern, and Process to apply online.
- LIC Recruitment 2023
- LIC India ADO Vacancy 2023 – Details
- Zone-wise vacancy details of LIC ADO jobs
- LIC ADO Application Last Date/ Exam Date/ Admit Card
- ADO Jobs Descriptions
- Educational Qualification & Age limit for LIC ADO Jobs 2023:
- LIC ADO Selection Procedure
- LIC ADO Examination 2023 scheme:
- How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2023?
- ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadojan23 LIC ADO Online Form
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
LIC Recruitment 2023
Life Insurance of India (LIC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Apprentice Development Officer in various Zone of LIC. Candidates can check Zone-wise vacancy details of the ADO post from the Life Insurance Corporation career page i.e. https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers. Applicants can visit ibpsonline.ibps.in for registration (New). Online application process (Step By Step). You must fill in the correct details as per required while filling out the form. Applicants must pay the Intimation charges of Rs.750/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST) through the online payment gateway.
LIC India ADO Vacancy 2023 – Details
|Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer 2022-23|
|Name of Recruiter||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of Post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Total No. of vacancies||9394 posts|
|Salary||Rs.35650/- per month|
|Mode Of Selection||Online Exam & Interview|
|Application Process||Online mode only|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Dates to LIC ADO Online Registration||21-01-2023 to 10-02-2023|
|Online Application website||ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadojan23|
Zone-wise vacancy details of LIC ADO jobs
|North Central Zone||1033|
|South Central Zone||1408|
|East Central Zone||699|
LIC ADO Application Last Date/ Exam Date/ Admit Card
|Start On-Line Registration for the Application||21-01-2023|
|Last date of On-Line Registration of Application||10-02-2023|
|Last date for Online payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||10-02-2023|
|LIC ADO Admit Card / Call Letter 2023 download||04-03-2023 (Tentative)|
|LIC ADO Preliminary Exam Date||12th March 2023|
|Date of Online Main Examination||8th April 2023|
|LIC ADO Result 2023||n/a|
|Latest Jobs Opening||topclassresult.com|
ADO Jobs Descriptions
The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three categories, namely, LIC Agents, LIC Employees, and other-category (Open Market).
LIC Agents: An individual appointed or engaged by LIC of India for the purpose of soliciting or procuring insurance business including business relating to the continuance, renewal, or revival of policies of insurance pertaining to LIC of India or An individual who has been appointed as an agent under the Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agent) Regulations, 2017.
LIC Employee: The LIC Employee category’ means a confirmed whole-time salaried employee of LIC of India belonging to the class III cadre.
Other category means the candidate from the open market.
Educational Qualification & Age limit for LIC ADO Jobs 2023:
1. For the LIC Employees category and LIC Agents category, in both Urban and Rural areas – The applicant must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose of the fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
2. Applicants from other categories (Open Market) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer, in both Urban and Rural areas, should possess a bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in India established under a statute/ approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Experience: The applicant should have the requisite experience as indicated in the official advertisement of each zone.
Age limit: 21 to 30 Years as of 01.01.2023. (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002).
The upper age limit is relaxable as per the rules mentioned in the official notification. The reserved category candidates should check the age relaxation before going to apply for LIC Recruitment 2023.
Probation Period of ADO: The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended up to two years. The confirmation to the post of a Development officer will be subject to performance appraisal.
LIC ADO Selection Procedure
Selection will be made on the basis of an online test followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify in the online test and subsequent per-recruitment Medical examination.
The online examination shall be conducted in two phases for the candidates from the Open Market category, viz. Preliminary examination and Main examination.
LIC ADO Examination 2023 scheme:
Preliminary Examination (Pashe-I): Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) consisting of objective tests will be conducted online. The question paper of the LIC ADO Recruitment online test 2023 will consist of 100 questions (Reasoning, Numerical, and English Language) of duration of 1 Hour.
English language tests will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Main Examination (Phase-II): Main examination consisting of an objective test will be conducted online. The main examination will be 160 marks for a duration of 120 minutes.
The subject of Phase-II question consists of the following subject; –
- Reasoning Ability & Natural Ability,
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Current Affairs
- English Language with special emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary
- Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and the Financial Sector.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2023?
The application against the Apprentice Development Officer vacancy in Life Insurance Corporation is being accepted online mode only. Check the complete guidelines/procedures for the online application of LIC ADO recruitment 2023 in the advertisement. Here, you can also see brief details.
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of fees.
C. Upload Scanned Document and, Photo & Signature
Applicants are required to apply online through LIC’s website https://licindia.in/bottom-links/careers. No other mode of application will be accepted.
ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadojan23 LIC ADO Online Form
- Visit – LIC’s website (www.licindia.in) and open the careers page
- Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer 22-23”
- You can see the Zone wise notification & vacancy details of ADO.
- From the bottom of the page, click “Apply Now“.
- A link will open to Submit your form “https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadojan23/“
- On this page, go through “Click here for New Registration”.
- Complete all steps of the application form
Basic Info > Photo & Signature > Details > Preview > Uploads > Payment.
- when all the stages of the online application will be completed, you should submit it finally.
- After successfully submission of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023, take a print copy of the application form.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should scan the following documents and ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’, viz. the guidelines for document scan and upload.
1] photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
2] signature (in black ink)
3] left thumb impression (on white paper in black or blue ink)
4] a handwritten declaration (on white paper in black ink) (text given below).
(i) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(ii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iii) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(iv) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and only in English. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.