Dear candidate, are you looking for OAVS Recruitment 2023 for Teaching Jobs in Odisha? Now, you have a golden opportunity with OVAS Recruitment 2023, Advt. No. 01/2023 as available on oav.edu.in. The eligible and interested candidates can submit their form against OAVS Teacher (TGT / PGT / Art Teacher) and Principals Recruitment 2023 between the date for online application. Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan will recruit the posts Principals and Teachers in the Odisha AVS in Odisha. Detailed information regarding OAVs vacancy such as eligibility criteria, Online application process, age limit, application fee/Examination fee, selection process, salary, exam pattern, etc. is provided on this page. If you are interested to know about this vacancy, check the below.
- OAVS Recruitment 2023 (1000+ Teachers)
- Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Teachers & Principal Jobs 2023
- Details of OAVS Teachers & Principal / Pay Scale
- Educational Qualification OAVS TGT / PGT / Principal
- OAVS Teacher & Principal Age Limit
- How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2023?
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Important Dates and Online Application Link
OAVS Recruitment 2023 (1000+ Teachers)
The Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) has released an advertisement (No. 10/2023) on www.oav.edu.in for filling the vacant seat of Teachers and Principal posts in the OAVS schools in the state of Odisha. According to the notification, there are 1010 posts will be filled through this recruitment. The process of registration against OAVS Teacher Recruitment 2023 has been started online. Candidates can submit their online form for a Teachers job in Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan between 7th March to 6 April 2023. Interested candidates are required to apply online through www.oav.edu.in at the link available on the website.
Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Teachers & Principal Jobs 2023
|Vacancy Name||Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2023|
|Total No. of Posts||1010|
|Name of Post||Principal, Teachers (TGT / PGT / Art Teachers)|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test, Performance Test & Interview|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree with B.Ed + Experience (See full details below).|
|Date to Apply||07-03-2023 to 06-04-2023|
|Salary||Rs.44,900/- (See advt.)|
Details of OAVS Teachers & Principal / Pay Scale
Pay Scale :
- Principal: Rs.67,700/- (Pay Matrix Cell No.1 (Level-13) of Revised Pay, 2017 of OAVs)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs.47,600/- (Pay Matrix Cell No.1 (Level-11) of Revised Pay, 2017 of OAVs)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 44,900/- (Pay Matrix Cell No.1 (Level-10) of Revised Pay, 2017 of OAVs)
|Name of Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|TGT Social Studies||81||Rs.44,900/-|
Educational Qualification OAVS TGT / PGT / Principal
- All Candidates for the post for TGTs (English, Odia, Match, Science, SST) must have passed OSSTET / OTET-Paper-II conducted by BSE / CTET (paper-II) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Candidates must have a master’s Degree / Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science with Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed) from any university of the state as applicable for different posts.
Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% Marks in aggerate.
B.Ed. from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated with a recognized university.
Experience: Required (please see the detailed advertisement)
|PGT (All discipline)||Two years Integrated postgraduate course with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) in any of the concerned subjects.
Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) in any of the concerned subjects.
Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) (a course prescribed by NCTE from an Institution recognized by NCTE and Affiliated with a recognized University).
Four-year integrated Degree course in the concerned subject from any Institution recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates);
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates) along with B.Ed/ 3 years Integrated B.A B.Ed with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated with a recognized university.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts/Visual Arts from a recognized University.
|Note: Candidates having a special B.Ed or D.Ed are not eligible for the post of PGTs and TGTs.|
|Latest Government Jobs|
OAVS Teacher & Principal Age Limit
Principal: The age of candidates must be under 50 years and above 32 years as on 01.01.2023.
Teachers (TGT/PGT/Art Teacher): 21 – 38 years as on 01.01.2023.
Age relaxation: Upper age limit for SC/ST/, Women, and SEBC candidates shall be relaxed by 5 years and in the case of PH candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years. The age limit of the Ex-serviceman shall be as per G.A. Notification No-22586/Gen. Dtd.16.10.1985 and Rules/guidelines of Govt. of Odisha in operation.
How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2023?
The candidates satisfying their eligibility criteria have to apply only through the online registration link for OAVS Recruitment 2023 is available at the OAVS website i.e. http://www.oav.edu.in.
- Visit – www.oav.edu.in/
- Click, “Policy & Procedures” and then “Notification” from the main menu.
- The Notification page will open.
- Under the ‘Recruitment’ section you can see the details advertisement link and Link for OAVs Teacher / Principal Recruitment 2023 online form.
- For New Registration, Click on ‘Link for Online Application for OAVs”.
- Again a new page will open, ‘OAVS Form 2023’ at cdn.digialm.com/.
- Now, Click on ‘Registration’
- Selection Post Name / Post Code
- Enter Full Name, Mobile No., E-mail Id,
- Tick the button for Declaration then enter Captcha
- Click on the ‘Reverify’ button then click ‘Submit’
- After that, Candidate will receive the User ID and Password on the registered email address and or on the registered mobile number.
- Candidates can log in with the user ID and Password to complete the application form.
Upload Photo & Signature
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature in jpg/jpeg format, and relevant certificates in pdf format as per the process given below:
i. Photograph Image:
1. Photograph must be a recent passport-size color picture on light background
2. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
3. The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
3. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
4. The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only.
Important Dates and Online Application Link
|Online Registration Start Date (Stage-I)||07th March 2023 (10:00 Hrs.)|
|Last date of closing of Registration (Step-1) and Submission of application (Step-2)||06th April 2023 (17:00 Hrs.)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application fees (Step-3)||08th April 2023 (23:45 Hrs.)|
|OAVS Teachers Online Application link||Apply|
|OAV Full Advertisement 01/2023||Read|
|Instructions to Apply Online Form||Important Instructions|
|Official website||www.oav.edu.in Visit here|
|Helpdesk No.||+91 7996101888|